Caveat Emptor

Bob MDC

I was looking a a Japanese website for finishing product but on the "New" page found a 1/48 Piper "Cub" by Sabre Kits. Now having just received the Sabre Models SSyms 80t railway flatcar (yes I do model in the black arts) but this kit is great https://www.sabremodel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53

and after a couple of regulation "lockdown" vintage ports" now the logic or lack of it comes in Sabre Models no Kits the logos are similar style but if these guys are getting into aircraft and the step up to 1/32 that would be great :yahoo:

Now cold light of day try to find out if there is a site for Sabre kits but only to find that Sabre kits are ex SMER with upgraded glazing.:(

Well possibly a single malt may help "Old Pulteney or GlenDronach" ^_^

Bob

6 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I would need a lot of peat smoke flavor in mine

Coal Ila or one of the other Ilays would be your best bet.

Having said that Arran has now a second distillery (first sill produced 2019) which will have a more peaty aroma and flavour - how peaty is not known now, and we will have to wait until approx 2029 to find out :BANGHEAD2:

18 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

After a shot or two of Lagavulin, the wife said following me down the hallway smelled like I had smoked a pack of cigarettes!

Then you know you are into the good stuff. Level up!!