A shameless bit of self promotion

Stokey Pete

Totally off modelling topics here.

As the lockdown in the UK really but during the summer of 2020. I found myself at the heaviest I’ve ever weighed in. A combination of laziness, gluttony, and depression was taking a firm grip on my health. After a very blunt and stark warning from my Doc’ of “continue like this and you’ll die”, I knew drastic action was needed.

So, fitness coach hired. Nutritional expertise sought. Gym (while it was open) joined. Much soul searching, dietary habits changed, and very tentative steps taken on the treadmill and on the streets.

Fast forward from the summer to now, I have now hit a milestone of 100lb in body fat lost. It’s a monumental amount of weight shifted, and I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops because I’m so stoked about it. 

18 minutes ago, mozart said:

Well done Pete, losing that amount of weight (and more) is so worthwhile, you'll feel the benefits in so many ways.  New clothes??? :D

Not yet, I’m still a ways off where I need to be. I promised myself a whole new wardrobe when I get to that target. In the meantime, my wardrobe now consist solely of adjustable sportswear. :lol:

• LSP_K2 changed the title to A shameless bit of self promotion