F-16 block 50 to block 40 conversion?

mark31

7 hours ago, ziggyfoos said:

Here's the 1/32 plates: https://spruebrothers.com/cxdcd32001-1-32-crossdelta-f-16c-falcon-stiffener-plates-for-block-25-30-32-40-42/

Also for the WAR HUD, I believe the Academy kit comes with one and Wolfpack also has(had?) made them.

The plan wil be a bird from turkish air force so i dondt know iff the have the war hud

i already have the tail so getting closer

thanks for the info and link

Mark

I make Hellenic Air Force F-16s, so one thing to bear in mind for your Turkish version is that the aircraft of both air forces have the fin extension which houses the brake chute (maybe with antenna). Some TuAF F-16C Block 40 aircraft don't have the brake chute housing, so you may be OK :)

Cheers

Derek

Edited by Derek B

2 minutes ago, Derek B said:

I make Hellenic Air Force F-16s, so one thing to bear in mind for your Turkish version is that the aircraft of both air forces have the fin extension which houses the brake chute.

Cheers

Derek

i have one underway

Mark

6 minutes ago, Derek B said:

I make Hellenic Air Force F-16s, so one thing to bear in mind for your Turkish version is that the aircraft of both air forces have the fin extension which houses the brake chute (maybe with antenna). Some TuAF F-16C Block 40 aircraft don't have the brake chute housing, so you may be OK :)

Cheers

Derek

4 minutes ago, mark31 said:

i have one underway

Mark

Excellent! :):thumbsup:

Derek