Telford SMW 2021

Phartycr0c

14 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Well all things being equal I'd love to be there help out and contribute , Buccaneer  perhaps?,  

If you can get down the Buccaneer would be a phenomenal addition. 

14 hours ago, kkarlsen said:

I would love to, lets see how everything pans out!

Kent

Kent, that would be great if you can get accross. Anything would be most welcome. 

The stand was going to be themed but under the circumstances ANYTHING will be gratefully received. 

I’ll be in Vegas this year as well.  Hope we can all meet up.  I haven’t met any of you as yet but looking forward to it. My first COVID vaccine shot is scheduled this Sunday and I’ll be fully inoculated by the time the nats come around.  

I’ll only be bringing one entry, the 1/16 Panther G I’m building right now in the non LSP forum.  I’ve got just under 150 days to get it done.  I think I can fit it as carry-on luggage on the flights.  

Glad I won’t be competing against any of your LSP entries....I wouldn’t stand a chance.

I booked my hotel room in Las Vegas but I have not booked the flights yet. All depends on the vaccination but if things continue to move they way they are in Ireland, it looks like I may be vaccinated after August. 

I really miss the model shows. I used to attend a few every year.

Radu