Who here is looking forward to the SH Whirlwind?

mpk

Was never on my, "gotta have it", list but its new, never been done in injected molded and I don't have one. So yes, I'm in for one for sure, and by the end of the year, I'm sure I have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of them like all my other kits. Its a sickness you know. :piliot:

Reuben

Rumor has it that all the WNW tooling is on the ship three behind the ship blocking the canal.  On its way from China and New Zealand to Revell Germany.  I guess we will have to wait a bit longer for some more kits.  If it ain’t a one ting it’s another ting.  

On 3/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, Panzerwomble said:

One hopes the kit will not live up to Eric Browns assessement of the aircraft as "looks good , underpowered and a big disappointment .

"Interview - Whirlwind discussed at 2:40  

We need to cut the kit some slack.  It will be “under powered”.  It does look good so far.  Disappointment for me will be bad fit of the parts.  

On 3/25/2021 at 8:49 PM, Reuben L. Hernandez said:

Was never on my, "gotta have it", list but its new, never been done in injected molded and I don't have one. So yes, I'm in for one for sure, and by the end of the year, I'm sure I have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of them like all my other kits. Its a sickness you know. :piliot:

Reuben

And quite contagious just by reading posts here.....

17 hours ago, Bill Watt said:

I am definitely looking forward to it. I wonder what the Typhoon that appears at 2:35 was doing? Guessing the film was shot in late 1943 while 263 Squadron was transitioning to the Typhoon. Be interesting to know for sure

Hi. 

If my memory is correct the film was at warmwell and the typhoon is from another squadron based at warmwell 

Maybe 257 Squadron ? 

Cheers.  

Jerry