Second USAF seating pilot by Reedoak

norbert

9 hours ago, dashotgun said:

hi norbert does anyone in the  us carry your stuff?   Would love to buy some but the shipping situation is crazy

Hi,

I usualy do not work with distributors, and the experience I have with the 2 tests I made is that they are far to carry everything (we have more than 1200 ref). However, we do several shippments to the US each week, that are delivered with USPS. It takes a certain time, is relatively cheap, and I think I replaced only one shipment in 5 years that did not arrive at the end.

Note there are 2 options : tracked letter and tracked parcel, which is insured. But at 95 %, we make tracked letter.

Best regards

Norbert

your company your rules however  a russian helmet to dress up my mig 29 is by the time you convert currany is $8+ usd and shipping is $14 , let's adda figure the newest one is 21 plus usd so two light weight items of 30  plus 14 shipping is $44.00  I know no one is is making me buy one but what is nice to have   becomes I pass.  sorry your work is beautiful but at  athrid the cost  of  model  too expensive

8 hours ago, dashotgun said:

your company your rules however  a russian helmet to dress up my mig 29 is by the time you convert currany is $8+ usd and shipping is $14 , let's adda figure the newest one is 21 plus usd so two light weight items of 30  plus 14 shipping is $44.00  I know no one is is making me buy one but what is nice to have   becomes I pass.  sorry your work is beautiful but at  athrid the cost  of  model  too expensive

I understand, I thought the same about Tamiya before I bought my first Tamiya kit...