Phantom canopy sets are now available

Ali62

On 3/7/2021 at 1:25 PM, Mark P said:

My order placed. Great coincidence that I was just looking at the Tamiya kit trying to figure out how to confront this problem.

Mark Proulx

We could have split the shipping had I known!

On 3/9/2021 at 5:02 PM, thierry laurent said:

I think the easiest way is probably to use all the resin parts intended for the Tamiya kit plus one resin adapter for the canopy gaskets that should replace that area of the Revell kit.

Hi Thierry

i am not sure I am understanding what you mean. Any chance of a picture or marking up a drawing or something.

I have had a play and have a few ideas to try and make a set for the Revell kit, possibly using the Tamiya/ my new parts, but making tit look better and also to fit. As you say the Tamiya parts do not fit the Revell kit that well. However your idea may assist me.

cheers Ali

7 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Hi Thierry

i am not sure I am understanding what you mean. Any chance of a picture or marking up a drawing or something.

I have had a play and have a few ideas to try and make a set for the Revell kit, possibly using the Tamiya/ my new parts, but making tit look better and also to fit. As you say the Tamiya parts do not fit the Revell kit that well. However your idea may assist me.

cheers Ali

Ok. I'm coming back to you regarding that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received two sets of replacement 32nd scale F-4 canopies from Aerocraft. Each crystal clear!

Order with confidence!

Mark Proulx

PS: Ali, PM sent.

Edited by Mark P
Additional text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...