Zoukei-mura The Old Man blog n.112

Jan_G

I have met Shigeta San.  Delightful gentleman!  His associates, likewise!  I  love every kit he has produced.  But yet another Bf109 or Fw-190?  I understand that they will sell like hotcakes but I so wanted some other kits from him.

I'm really hoping that the time they've invested in the Bf.109G-6 pays off and we get the definitive version in 1/32 ...

Wondering where the follow up Hs.129's have gotten to?

17x 1/32 kits in a 10 year period isn't a bad release schedule for a small privateer company - especially when you throw in the smatterings of other scales at the same time.

And with the remaining Hs.129's, Fw.190's, Ar.234 and Bf.109G-6 in the pipeline besides anything as yet unannounced I think the ZM brand will be solid for years to come ...

Rog :)

Can’t agree more on their accomplishments. However I find it strange that it’s taken this long to bring the rest of the HS-129 versions to market. Especially since at announcement they showed both versions of the 30mm canon in one box. 

Still hoping to see the version with the 75mm canon sometime this year. 

Paul C 

Really enjoyed reading his blog, and after watching some reviews and builds on YouTube, I went on eBay and picked up Skyraider and a Raiden. I'll have to pick up one of his 1/48 Phantoms too. I can't help but imagine what a Zoukei-Mura F2G Super Corsair would be like, with the 28-cylinder Pratt & Whitney R-4360 in all its glory. Such amazing detail on these kits.