KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

With no early block kits in production any longer, I would recommend making parts to allow conversion to earlier blocks and/or export versions like the ADF/MLU vipers (like updated tail fins, ADF search light, etc.).  Then you could look at providing improved launch rails, pylons, bird slicers, wheels, and so on for both early and later block vipers.

Speaking of our friends from Japan, any chance of making the AAM (1-5) and ASM (1-3) series of missiles in 1/32?

As far as I know, none exist on the market with the exception of the impossible to find Wolfpack AAM-3.

Here's what I mean, just in 1/72 by Fine Molds.

37120-rd.jpg

Just in case you haven’t got enough work to keep you busy and because I keep dreaming up builds and buying some parts for them before realising that not all parts for that project are available, how about a Parapack tail for the Polish F-16 for the Tamiya kit? I see some resin versions but they don’t have all the lumps and bumps (RWR/ECM things)? And most of what is available needs splicing with the Tamiya part anyway. 

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1246945/4071-poland-air-force-lockheed-martin-f-16c-fighting-falcon/

There’s no rush :P

Edited by ade rowlands
Spelling.