KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

Great stuff CruZz :clap2:

A neat improvement. 

One area where the kit is inaccurate is the front gear leg where it arches over the wheel. 

The lowest part of the leg where the axle attaches is too long and leaves too much daylight between the strut and the tyre. 

On one of my Eagles I altered the strut to look better but it resulted in a slightly nose down attitude. 

Are you aware of this issue and if so, have you considered a cure?

Cheers

34 minutes ago, CruZz said:

Thanks again.

Yes, I thought about it but I'm afraid resin (casted or printed) part will not be strong enough. Whole kit is very heavy...

And will get heavier with all of your goodies I plan on using :D

Edited by Hrvoje

Hello all. I´m thinkink about upgrade set of my 1/32 F-15E upgrade cockpit set. :-D . What you think about this Idea? I dont thought that IP panels will be needed when I made the Cockpit set but now, when I´m slowly building my own F-15E I´m realized, then they are needed...
In set can be front and aft IP panels, 2 variants of UFC and separate buttons and knobs. I think this set can be used with or without my cockpit set.
And note about packages.... I´m casting and printing thru days and nights... 17 orders were sent last Thursday. Another more that 10 will be send tomorrow... and rest to end of the week. Thank you for your patience.
Cheers, JAN

gzB5DeX.jpg9JKryg4.jpg
0dSV51J.jpg