KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

On 7/7/2021 at 8:54 PM, CruZz said:
Attention please.
I made a mistake in my set 32007 F-15 late Pylons + Rails (48004 is the same case). BRU and details around are only for F-15E/I. Who bought them for his C/D build, please write me an email with number of his order. All thoose pylons will be replaced with free new parts. Allready I´m working on new pylons and BRU for C/D version and will start sending them when they be done. (week or two). 32007 and 48004 are rewrited on webshop as for F-15E/I now.
Thank you very much and sorry for complications. Jan

Jan, I don't see it mentioned here yet but that is fantastic customer service on your part! No, I haven't bought anything from you (yet) but that is some great stuff you're producing.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, Grunticus said:

Jan, I don't see it mentioned here yet but that is fantastic customer service on your part! No, I haven't bought anything from you (yet) but that is some great stuff you're producing.

Thanks, but I´m not so sure... Because all replacement parts are ready, but still not sent. I will do that next week. 

Honestly, I had to fight little bit for "survive" the summer. Now is situation much better so I can send them.

Big sorry to all who are waiting for that. All of you will recieve tracking number to your email boxes.

Sorry again and thank you for your patience.

Regards

Jan

6 hours ago, CruZz said:

Thanks, but I´m not so sure... Because all replacement parts are ready, but still not sent. I will do that next week. 

Honestly, I had to fight little bit for "survive" the summer. Now is situation much better so I can send them.

Big sorry to all who are waiting for that. All of you will recieve tracking number to your email boxes.

Sorry again and thank you for your patience.

Regards

Jan

You're a good man Jan and your customer service and communication is first class from what I have seen.  The sets I have from you are exquisite

Keep producing such amazing products and thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, CruZz said:

Python 4/5 in progress. 3D design of missile by Miro Medzihradsky.

x1k8IGU.jpg

That look nice, but may want to think about how people are going to remove the tail of the missile from the casting block.  Those rear angled tail fins are going to limit cutting access to the center body/exhaust area

• 2 weeks later...