KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

Attention please.
I made a mistake in my set 32007 F-15 late Pylons + Rails (48004 is the same case). BRU and details around are only for F-15E/I. Who bought them for his C/D build, please write me an email with number of his order. All thoose pylons will be replaced with free new parts. Allready I´m working on new pylons and BRU for C/D version and will start sending them when they be done. (week or two). 32007 and 48004 are rewrited on webshop as for F-15E/I now.
Thank you very much and sorry for complications. Jan
Edited by CruZz

Hello all. I will be out of my workshop 15th-25th july. F-15C pylons are almost done, but replacement will start when I´ll be back. If somebody will want to order something, please do it to wednesday or package will be send later. Thank you very much. Jan

Hello Pete. Package was sent 8.7.2021. I´m sending you tracking to PM... but please check your email again. You can find confirmation emails in spam sometimes.

Edited by CruZz

On 7/7/2021 at 2:54 PM, CruZz said:
Attention please.
I made a mistake in my set 32007 F-15 late Pylons + Rails (48004 is the same case). BRU and details around are only for F-15E/I. Who bought them for his C/D build, please write me an email with number of his order. All thoose pylons will be replaced with free new parts. Allready I´m working on new pylons and BRU for C/D version and will start sending them when they be done. (week or two). 32007 and 48004 are rewrited on webshop as for F-15E/I now.
Thank you very much and sorry for complications. Jan

Jan,

Which email should we send to for the revised pylons?

Just received my set 32007 yesterday.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...