Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Would a Supermarine Attacker "Type 538" of the Royal Pakistani Air Force qualify for the group build?

During the early 1950s, quite some Attackers were delivered which were essentially a ‘de-navalised’ variant of the aircraft used by the FAA. It had no arrestor gear and no wing fold option.  Only Pakistani No.11 squadron , the Arrow, operated the aircraft.

Probably not for the GB as not operated by a "naval" unit?

(I have one of the last ICONICAIR 1/32 kits, acquired from of Graham).

Meindert

Edited by mydesign
update accuracy

I looked at my stash and found an old 1/32 Hasegawa TA-4 Skyhawk kit awaiting decades to be made....

That would qualify for the group build I assume ;)

The idea is a relatively simple built of this old kit, but.... it is the only 1/32 TA-4 trainer...

18 hours ago, mydesign said:

I looked at my stash and found an old 1/32 Hasegawa TA-4 Skyhawk kit awaiting decades to be made....

That would qualify for the group build I assume ;)

The idea is a relatively simple built of this old kit, but.... it is the only 1/32 TA-4 trainer...

Yeh as long as your decals are for an aircraft in a navy unit, you're good to go.

Having tried to revive the Ship's Camel I don't seem to be able to let the German floatplanes go...

As Lukgraph's Friedrichshafen FF.33 L is just around the corner (next couple of weeks) I've decided to 'shelve' the Ship's Camel once again -_-

I just can't wait, so I'm putting up another 'In the Navy' build topic with the Friedrichshafen of the German navy at Zeebrügge.

Kent

On 4/15/2021 at 5:34 AM, kkarlsen said:

Having tried to revive the Ship's Camel I don't seem to be able to let the German floatplanes go...

As Lukgraph's Friedrichshafen FF.33 L is just around the corner (next couple of weeks) I've decided to 'shelve' the Ship's Camel once again -_-

I just can't wait, so I'm putting up another 'In the Navy' build topic with the Friedrichshafen of the German navy at Zeebrügge.

Kent

I have seen the test shots of this aircraft and it looks like an outstanding kit that has been well thought out for the modeler.  I will be following along once you start as I am interested in this particular kit as well, seeing there is hardly anything of the German Navy from that period.