Now Shipping! Flying Leathernecks Correct LAU-7 Missile Launchers 1958 to present

Dave Roof

"This is my LAU-7. There are many like it, but this one is mine"

With the assistance of fellow Ordnancemen Gerry Whitside and Bill Arndt in research, as well as Richard VanZandt in design, we are pleased to bring you the most accurate LAU-7 missile launchers to date.

While there have been dozens of changes to the launcher since it was first introduced in 1958, many were internal or structural and not possible to recreate in scale. However, we have covered the main physical differences throughout its service life to add that extra bit of realism and accuracy to your scale model.

At the moment, the 1/48 scale launchers are available and the 1/72 and 1/32 versions will be available soon.

The ordering links for the 1/32 versions should be open by the end of this week.

**Sets 40 and 41 will be LAU-7/A thru LAU-7/A-5 with the standoff adapters for USN/USMC F-4 Phantoms and are still in development.

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

Edited by Dave Roof

19 minutes ago, Bill M. said:

Now if someone would do the asymmetrical dual missile racks for the F-8 Crusader, my life would be complete!

Bill M.

We're looking for references now. I'm also working on LAU-33 two shot 5.00" rocket launchers and possibly corrected and detailed pylons for the F-8. 

12 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

We're looking for references now. I'm also working on LAU-33 two shot 5.00" rocket launchers and possibly corrected and detailed pylons for the F-8. 

These all will be most welcome!

Thanks!

Bill M.

Major changes to the LAU-7 line up over the past several days. 

We have now accurately covered the LAU-7 from its introduction in 1958 to its latest versions currently in use by Marine Corps F/A-18C/D, AV-8B, AH-1Z aircraft, the A-29 Super Tacano, BAE Hawk and AMX.