RCAF MUSTANG...

williamj

Almost there... Have to admit that I have slammed this together without my A  game just to break the boredom.

The Revell kit is a super kit for the money,second to Tamiya in my estimation ,but a lot more work in fitting and clean up of parts.

Cheers fer now. 

clxaLW.jpg

Edited by williamj

Thanks guys,appreciate it very much...Chuck the decals are Leading Edge,picked up both their sheets quite a few years back now with great expectations.

But...So many new kits, so little time.finally got around to doing one at least..Cheers.

2 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

Hello Will.I.Am.

What a WONDROUS  looking aircraft and a SPLENDID 

build . :yahoo:

Love it.

:wow:

The cockpit is AWESOME. 

:bow:

Keep it coming .

(may I ask that you post your cockpit in LSP Cockpit thread in LSP discussion please.  it is a notable  cockpit!.

thank you).

Hope you are safe and well.

:wub:

Thanks so much Maru..I might do that. 

Cheers my friend.

Just about finished...spent a couple days working up a pilot in my spare time.

Reworked Master Details Korean war Sabre pilot,made the visor by plunging some heated thin sheet over the helmet,drawing the visor

pattern and cutting it out,two coats of Tamiya smoke.some belts,few little details.easy peasy. I do have a nice oxygen hose to hook up as well.

This will be it for WIP..Have more to do yet with the Mustang.. Will post more in RFI.

Sorry it wasn't more in depth but I seem to have raced through this. (It's what happens when you like what you're doing..insert bedroom joke here)

Cheers.

6tNZlY.jpg

L0Y8Xw.jpg

RZQ3n4.jpg

Edited by williamj