ANYZ cockpit switches

daveoh

Hi fellow modellers 

I have a query. I've got the Airfix 1/24 Sea harrier & GR3 kits and was wondering if the ANYZ 1/32, 1/35 scale resin cockpit knobs and switches would be big enough for detailing the harrier pits. Has anyone fitted ANYZ resin switches and knobs to there cockpits. 

Cheers in advance

Dave. 

I have a similar problem.  I'd like to make my 1/18 AV-8B cockpit look better and I emailed ANYZ to ask if they could scale up their sets to 1/18 but never received a reply.  I would think it wouldn't be too hard to do so.  

Chris

23 hours ago, Chris_B-1B said:

I have a similar problem.  I'd like to make my 1/18 AV-8B cockpit look better and I emailed ANYZ to ask if they could scale up their sets to 1/18 but never received a reply.  I would think it wouldn't be too hard to do so.  

Chris

Chris fear no more I too have the 1/18 harrier and there is a lovely resin cockpit produced for it together with excellent detail. If you are on Facebook type 1/18 AV8B harrier plus II builds , I'm a member also. Check it out. 

3 hours ago, daveoh said:

Chris fear no more I too have the 1/18 harrier and there is a lovely resin cockpit produced for it together with excellent detail. If you are on Facebook type 1/18 AV8B harrier plus II builds , I'm a member also. Check it out. 

Hmm~
any chance to see this outside of Facebook?
Sounds interesting-

cheers

Pete

I have Harold's cockpit set that Patrick mastered.  I've just manged to break off all the toggle switches, which ANYZ produces but not in 1/18.

You can see what the cockpit set looks like if you look up Patrick's build thread.  He did a great job on the master and Harold, as usual, produced a great resin set.  Really nice work.

Chris

58 minutes ago, Hawkwrench said:

Oh yeah, Pete's gonna build a 1/24 scale H-60 cockpit!!!

Tim

not yet my friend! But I do have the 1/18 Harrier in the stash- looks like Norbert is going to make a 1/18 pilot that will work for this kit...I’ll get to it, but I have a Pavehawk to finish, and an MH-6 and Jayhawk to do still-

too many fun projects!

cheers

P

1 hour ago, otis252 said:

Hey guys, I read once that there's not a source for ANYZ products in the US and they will not ship to here. Is this true? Thanks.

Chuck

Not true at all.  Hobbyworld carries the line in the US.

http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/index.php?id_manufacturer=142&controller=manufacturer

Also ANYZ did ship to the US in the past.  Don’t know if that’s changed due to COVID, but I’ve gotten sets directly from them.