Wingnut Wings perhaps not out? EDIT: no, pretty sure they're out.

KiwiZac

On 2/23/2021 at 7:34 PM, VMA131Marine said:

While some molds have gone “missing” in the past (Airfix SS France, Airfix SAM-2) or been “lost at sea” (Revell 1/32 Raiden, Otaki C-5A - allegedly) the overwhelming evidence is that it takes some deliberate decision to make a mold disappear by scrapping.

Or they permanently alter the mold.  I believe that's the story with an old Revell/Monogram Electra/P-3 Orion kit.  And the Accurate Miniatures F3Fs were permanently altered, so the -1 can't be produced again.

Matt 

50 minutes ago, Robthepom said:

PdOWmLh.jpg

just lifted from someone elses FB page, i hope he doesnt mind, apologies if this is not the right thing to do

if they go on international sales, I'd grab hasa duelist and AEG, i like big kits 

Thanks for the update and clarity. The size of the stall, limited numbers of kits in view and the total absence of any of their built or 'in production' stuff like the Lanc and H-P models on display tells its own story. Also the absence (thus far) of any announcement of "We are back!" speaks volumes too.

What a shame but hardly a surprising result.

Gary 

10 hours ago, Robthepom said:

PdOWmLh.jpg

just lifted from someone elses FB page, i hope he doesnt mind, apologies if this is not the right thing to do

Someone’s snagged a few brown boxes. No idea what the other bloke’s doing...

Edited by Pup7309

Just now, Pup7309 said:

Someone’s snagged a few brown boxes. No idea what the other bloke’s doing, keeling over...

Notice that there's a bloke on the right, credit card ready to go, walking way empty handed. That suggests this is a stall full of stuff that didn't sell out when they were trading normally

Richard

15 minutes ago, RLWP said:

Notice that there's a bloke on the right, credit card ready to go, walking way empty handed. That suggests this is a stall full of stuff that didn't sell out when they were trading normally

Richard

...and the lady saying  ‘gawd, you still haven’t built all the other ones you’ve got at home...’

Edited by Pup7309

11 minutes ago, RLWP said:

Richard

Maybe he’s going to wait for them to go on sale. Hmm not sure what this market stall represents but I’d be getting a few at retail if it was on offer. Sad to see what we’ve lost re the packaging/ instructions and research