Wingnut Wings perhaps not out? EDIT: no, pretty sure they're out.

KiwiZac

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

OK let us imagine that WNW starts selling all current portfolio of kits (no matter how the company restructures) which kit(s) would you buy?  No comments about markets strategies, eBay or the world preferences for WWI kits or not please.  The kits show up and we have our credit cards ready. 

Moi?  Je voudrais...

Fokker DVIi (fok)

AMC DH.9

Bristol F.2b Fighter (Post War)

Merci WNW

Rick I would buy an SE5a.  I have looked for one for a while now but have never had the luck in finding one at a price I am willing to pay.  If I think a while on it I'll probably come up with a few more kits.

Ernest

Edited by Greif8

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

OK let us imagine that WNW starts selling all current portfolio of kits (no matter how the company restructures) which kit(s) would you buy?  No comments about markets strategies, eBay or the world preferences for WWI kits or not please.  The kits show up and we have our credit cards ready. 

Moi?  Je voudrais...

Fokker DVIi (fok)

AMC DH.9

Bristol F.2b Fighter (Post War)

Merci WNW

I’d like to pick up a second W.29 and maybe another W.12, but I’m otherwise stocked up.  Possibly the WW1 boxing of the DH9a, or at least the decals, as I only have the post war boxing.

I hope they do produce from their existing kit inventory, we will see, I would think that there is a bit of a use it or loose it aspect, as if you let this stuff all go into disuse, it will disappear, be damaged or otherwise fall into some unforeseen issue.  I think it would be better since the investment is made to pump out some kits every year and sell them.  We shall see in any event.  

29 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

I looked over  the thread. No one is claiming anything except that there is going to be a show with WNW of some sort in attendance.  Speculation is annoying to some people.  What if’s are also annoying.  

And WNW will be selling kits at the show.  The advertisement also suggests that more kits (likely from New Zealand stocks) will be offered for sale beyond this air show.

Edited by esarmstrong

2 minutes ago, europapete said:

True, Jennings, but I really liked Radu's explanations of how kits are produced these days as I had no idea. Regards, Pete in RI

As I read Radu's posts, I consider his conclusions about what is going on at WNW to be reasonably drawn based upon his considerable experience in the industry and worthy of respect.