Health

mpk

Hey guys. 

I am writing this post due to medication. I am currently on heavy medication for a few reasons. 4 centimetre tumor behind my right eye pitting pressure on my brain. Plus high levels of nerve pain throughout my body blah blah blah.

I am currently taking a few kinds of heavy medication. I find it affecting my character. I can only take certain medication for short periods and change as I go. Chemical see saw as it were.

If ever I seem out of character it is due to the above.

I'm sick to death of my health. I just think you should know.

Thx guys.

sorry to hear that mate, hope you can get things dealt with

if there is anything i can help with; i.e. i'm a mental health nurse, and have worked with brain injury patients and with physical brain changes (including tumors) 

i know im far away, but may be able to offer a understanding ear

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Health
2 hours ago, Mark M said:

sorry to hear that mate, hope you can get things dealt with

if there is anything i can help with; i.e. i'm a mental health nurse, and have worked with brain injury patients and with physical brain changes (including tumors) 

i know im far away, but may be able to offer a understanding ear

Hi Mark.

I'm okay. I live across the road from my main hospital and they're great. My attitude is positive. Mynonly concern is changes of mood while on this site. I gave some bloke a rough time for posting a video. Totally uncalled for and out of character. It inspired this thread.

I'm an old hand at this cancer business.

Plus, everyone needs a hobby:D

Thanks very much. :)

2 hours ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

As they say in Scotland: Ta fer lettin' us ken.

Take care as much as you can

Ha! 

I'm fine. It's not like last time when I was on raw blinnotumomab.

Thanks mate. :)

1 hour ago, Panzerwomble said:

I truly hope you are feeling better soon , that sort of pain is life sapping I'm sure . 

& I thought you were just peed off with having repainted a Hurricane three times :coolio:

Get well soon buddy 

Thanks mate. She'll be right. No worries.

I don't want this thread to becomeblong. I thought it prudent to let people know in case I seem mental.

Which is normal for me! :D

Crikey. 

I'm very grateful. It means a lot. :)

I have come to love and admire those in health care. Indeed, I am concerned about Jennings. Has he been around? I know he's a nurse dealing with the horrendous covid crisis in America.

How could they let it go on for over a year with no plan???? 

uk seems to have some sort of a plan the problem is, individuals not sticking to it, because they think they are going to be ok as they are fit and healthy, and dont give a rats ass about passing it on to others who may not be so fit and healthy

i currently work in a a secure hospital and saw a patient go form healthy to have a sore throat, then end up in intensive care within a 14hr shift, it scared the hell out of me, and ive worked on the front line as a RAF medic before this second life

the UK is rolling out inoculations at a really fast rate, but health care wont return to normal for a long time as the routine stuff has been cancelled and postponed for over a year now, and has to catch up, what was a 12week wait for routine hospital stuff, is now a year ( i know im waiting for a appointment!) 

my bench time, and internet time is mixed, as sometimes im just so tired (and im what people would say was second line healthcare) hopefully thats all thats happening with Jennings