1/35 Kitty Hawk SH-60F & HH-60G Aftermarket??

Aviacom

I’ve just got hold of the 1/35 Kitty Hawk SH-60F and HH-60G Heli kits.

Im wondering what aftermarket is available for these kits, if any, please?

I actually fancy doing a diorama with the SH-60F and having the main rotors folded and the tail folded, sat there tied down to a carrier deck, any help there please?

Cheers

There are HH-60G decals and resin wheels available from Werner’s Wings.  They also make some detail sets, but they are mostly corrections for the MH-60L kit.  The update set may be applicable to the HH-60G, but I don’t think a lot is usable for the Oceanhawk.

Live Resin makes a lot of gun sets for the Blackhawks, which you may want to get for the HH-60G since they come with flexible resin ammo chutes as the kits PE chutes are very difficult to bend realistically.

There isn’t much out for the Naval Hawk kits, but over at ARC someone mentioned that they are doing a correct cabin interior for the kit, since KH just reused the Seahawk interior, which is wrong for the Oceanhawk.

I also think ResKit does wheels, a detailed tail rotor, and a main rotor head for the non-folding Army/AF versions.

Finally, if you are planing on folding the rotors for the naval version, be aware that there are instruction sheet errors, and I believe a part error, than messes with that.  The corrections are listed near the bottom of this article.

https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/kh/kit_kh_50007.shtml

HTH.