1/32nd Blohm & Voss Bv-155 (Tigger Vacform)

Radders

After lots of humming and harring, I finally bought a vacform Blohm & Voss Bv-155 off John/Tigger Models. I have bought some bits to help with the build, which should help me through and also give me more of a chance of finishing it. Quickboost Me-262 seat, SAC Me-262 undercarriage, Mastercasters Me-262 resin wheels & Eduard Me-262 cockpit etch set... Looking at photos, it seems when Messerschmitt started this project, they raided the Me-262 spares department for parts.. so i'm going with that theory and sticking to it, although I need to source a prop and spinner, but will worry about that further down the line. It's huge, which is great...  and will be started very soon, once I've got a bit further with my Bf-109H project and made space on my bench.

Here's what you get in the box...  minus the aftermarket. 

IMG_1158.jpg

Edited by Radders

Roughly marking out the panel lines for scribing, using the Special Hobby 1/72nd kit for a guide. I'll do both sides like this, tape the fuselage together to make sure they all align etc, then start the scribing after and adding fuselage details. 

IMG_1169.jpg

Edited by Radders