F-4EJ改 Kai: Tamiya 1/32nd Scale

Timmy!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everbody!

I'm painfully aware of the silence of this thread although much has been going on in the background.  I have been teaching myself to code my control application for Apple devices.  I've gone from zero coding experience to this app and it was quite the journey and took much more time than I anticipated.  So far the User Interface is done, barring a few tweaks here and there.  Each switch and knob will control cockpit and exterior light functions just as the real jet.  I still have a way to go with the app, I now have to get the Bluetooth communication functioning.

I will make the app available to anyone who wants to help me test it.  PM me and I will make arrangements to get you a link to the test app.  Sorry but iPhones and iPads only, I don't have an Android version...yet.

Here's a quick video intro to the app.

This is the coolest thing to hit the modeling scene in a long time. Totally different and out of the box! 
Timmy! Sent me the beta test link, and I encourage you all to reach out to him for it. It’s ridiculously awesome.

Hey brother- this is fantastic. I am blown away that you taught yourself code, and how well the app turned out. Well done doesn’t say enough. You know me, I love the idea of being able to animate models- being able to control that animation with my phone is outstanding.

…and BTW, I cant even get my VCR clock to stop blinking “12:00”

cheers

Pigfighter

1 hour ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

…and BTW, I cant even get my VCR clock to stop blinking “12:00”

It's prolly Betamax too!  No school like the old school!

Thanks brother, I'm so looking forward to it coming together.  Had the soldering iron out yesterday getting the hardware ready.

Timmy!