Sooooo... with all the Corona times Skypes meetings - how many of you look like this during the meetings :-)

Thomas Lund

6 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Just keep the answers short and mostly meaningful.  Think yes , no.  Else things drag on. ;)  oh BTY are those 3D glasses?

Meetings: yeah, but this one was a big project start up, lots of presenting of the parties and work packages.

Glasses: just veeeery old optivisor type. Have thought about getting some modern ones...

Haha, I look much worse Thomas! 

I turn my cam off for all my WebEx meetings. :lol:

I accidentally buzzed my chin the other week trying to clean up my quarantine beared , so I cut in what I could......the wife isnt happy as I'm now running around with long ass mutton chops.

Well since for th most part I have my camera off for meetings all they see of me is my Avatar ..who looks a little like this 

GvQusSP.jpg

He's way better groomed than I am with a LOT less grey hair 

But at least I'm not as bad as this guy..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56005428

ColinR caretaker of Otis 

6 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Well since for th most part I have my camera off for meetings all they see of me is my Avatar ..who looks a little like this 

GvQusSP.jpg

He's way better groomed than I am with a LOT less grey hair 

But at least I'm not as bad as this guy..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56005428

ColinR caretaker of Otis 

We have a  mini-panther at home too!

20190419_185803-X2.jpg

At the risk of diverting this into a cat thread, that is a Brilliant picture, and I'm sure a wonderful cat , the look on her face is precious , thank you for a smile to-day 

As fro modelling during meetings, nah , my workroom is at the other end of the hous from where I have my office system, and the longest meeting so far in Lock down is a little over 2 hours... which is FAR too long especially when we have some self important twonk rambling on about firewall rules.. AARGH!

Onyx has even grown since then, I think he's approaching 18 or 19 lbs......1.3 stone or so. 

And yes, as I type this I'm on a WebEx Teams meeting that has seemingly gone on for days now. Ive shut my camera off, but likely have no time to complete any modeling. :(

42 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

by general  agreement on internal meetings - no Cameras  thank goodness 

Tell Onyx he's a chonker! but in a nice way!

He is, and he knows it!

However, we are very familiar with "chonkness" around here!  Our "super-chonk" Sam is right around 1.9 stone or so (giant orange guy front and center lol ) . Its Chonk central around here!

A rare pic of all 5 together .....

i-zBjdZVR-X2.jpg

i-ZrGtd3J-XL.jpg

This is the one I normally use for my Avatar in meetings...............Everyone assumes Im fat now!

i-WZFjTCK-XL.jpg