Silver Wings Gauntlet!

mozart

Wonderful!  Let's hope Brexit doesn't complicate getting one here asap!!  Just heard from Simon, with the discount the cost to the UK including shipping is 111 euros.  Mine's ordered!

By the looks of it only the three-bladed prop is supplied but I much prefer the looks of the two-bladed Watts propeller, so I think I’ll have to see what I can do about that. 

SgijKW.png

LMwnUd.png

0ukMrW.png

795cX0.png

Edited by mozart

I've checked with Simon, they are only providing the three-blade Fairey-Reed prop.  I'm trying to source a two-blade Watts one like ICM's Gladiator I.  I was hoping I might be able to buy a single ICM sprue through ICM but it seems not. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

We would like to officially confirm that our Gloster Gladiator is available for purchase. All pre-orders will be shipped within the next two weeks. New orders can be placed via our website www.silverwings.pl or directly via e-mail silverwings@silverwings.pl.

facebook.com/SilverWingsAircraftModels/

The postman left a note saying there is a parcel for me at the delivery office with a very small amount to pay on it; note received at 11.30, office closed at 10.00! :angry2: I think it must be my Gauntlet, nothing else is outstanding to my knowledge but now I won’t know till Saturday! :unsure::(