One step at a time... 1/48 F/A-18A, Kinetic Gold - RAAF Worimi Hornet - And we're done!

jgrease

I personally think I'd definitely prefer a standard WIP with photos and text, to be honest. Seeing someone glueing parts together does not help me at all - good photos of the results are much more useful. That's just my two cents, of course... 

43 minutes ago, Starfighter said:

I personally think I'd definitely prefer a standard WIP with photos and text, to be honest. Seeing someone glueing parts together does not help me at all - good photos of the results are much more useful. That's just my two cents, of course... 

I appreciate your opinion. Since we don't have a folder for videos, here we are...

John

10 hours ago, mambodan72 said:

Fantastic! great resource for Noob's like me, getting back into the hobby after 30 years, good to see thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it - making video builds has been a learning experience for me. Make sure to leave any suggestions in the video comments so I can improve.

John

• jgrease changed the title to Small plates... 1/48 F/A-18A, Kinetic Gold - RAAF Worimi Hornet Parts 1 and 2
On 2/6/2021 at 2:17 PM, scimitarf1 said:

I found it very therapeutic to watch - thank you.

I received exactly the same kit earlier this week and it will be GSB and Orange from the Centennial of US Naval aviation in 2011.

Thanks very much - I will endeavor to keep things moving!

On 2/6/2021 at 11:29 PM, DonH said:

Thanks for posting these videos. I like to watch the techniques other people have when building. I learn some unexpected things that way, or confirm that I am actually doing it the same as at least one other person!

I very much appreciate your feedback! I'm always trying to make these videos a little better each time.

John

Very cool idea and nice video's.

Personally I prefer the style of videos like the ones made by Plasmo (check him out on Youtube). Why ? Because I like the way he explains or shows the materials and tools he uses.

Sincerely

Pascal

1 hour ago, Pascal said:

Very cool idea and nice video's.

Personally I prefer the style of videos like the ones made by Plasmo (check him out on Youtube). Why ? Because I like the way he explains or shows the materials and tools he uses.

Thanks very much Pascal! I watch Plasmo's videos, and I think we each have a different style that we bring to the table - bearing in mind that he's been at this for 2 or 3 years and I just started in August of last year. But I hope you'll continue to follow my progress.

John

• jgrease changed the title to Small plates... 1/48 F/A-18A, Kinetic Gold - RAAF Worimi Hornet and the Nose...