Kits You Want But know You Shouldn’t

Uncarina

Either the Hph 1/48 B-52, or the HK 1/32 B-17 and Lancaster kits.

My wife is amazingly tolerant of my hobby, and allows me to have a huge wall display unit with my built collection on it. She still allows me to buy the occasional kit or two as well, provided they get built. BUT, I seriously doubt that her tolerance would stretch to something of those sizes. I’d have to sleep with one eye open should I buy those. 

I just received a Monogram Cylon Raider kit a couple of weeks ago, that is now almost ready for primer (I've been working on it every single night), so naturally enough I'm now actively seeking out the Moebius 1:32 kit as well.

The Heller 1/100 HMS Victory... not that expensive, but once done it will take up an excessive amount of space, not to mention time.

Apart from that I dont think I'll get any (more) of the 4 engined 1/32 planes. I think I've found a way to display the Lancaster I had to have, but I dont think I can think up space for one or more B-17's og B-24 even though I'd really love to do them

Apart from that I'm solidly in SABLE territory

Trumpeter 1/200 Titanic , with ALL the extras inc a lighting kit.. 

Or as others have noted any of the 1/200th  Aircraft carriers but I keep remembering that all Aircraft carriers are a huge time thieves  , just imagine a 1/200th scale airwing, that's 6 months on its own, or how about one of ancient 1/96th Revell Sailing ships perhaps the the Thermopylae since it was built in my home town 

Retirement projects maybe