Tamiya F-4B Phantom Conversion (Finished! 25 Sep)

easixpedro

5 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Wow now that's cool!  I would find it hard to let such a masterpiece go, but that's one hell of a home for it to go to!

Honestly, I only keep a few of my builds. Most either find a home like this, get auctioned at squadron reunions or even donated to museums. I have one small curio cabinet that everything fits in. Even the stuff in there now will likely be donated after nats here in Omaha this summer. I’m odd like that I guess!

1 hour ago, easixpedro said:

I’m odd like that I guess!

Not at all Peter, I've gone the same way, I hardly ever look at my completed builds in my display case these days, its more of the build that does it for me now, once its done, I've got no more interest in it, ....trouble is, I can't be bothered going through the hassle of trying to sell them on ebay or whatever...

Jeff.

• 2 months later...

Last update for this build. Made it to its new owner unscathed. Here it is next to his dad’s helmet. The green notebook is his diary. If you look closely, there’s a bullet sitting on it. Went through his dad’s canopy and lodged in the center section between the canopies! His wingman was flying the BuNo on the model that night. Obviously, I think it’s in the right home!

51863209100_d6d6d98952_b.jpg

-Peter