Happy birthday Lothar!

mozart

Lothar!!! It's your birthday?????!!!!

Judging by your absence, I take it you had somewhere else to be.

It's okay...

No I'm not weeping. It's okay.

Still not here?

Just makes it worse.

I mean we ordered a cake!

Ha ha, no, it's not here because it was an ice-cream cake.

It melted

Like the tears from my eyes....the cake was dripping.

LOTHAR!!!!!!

Still not here?

It's okay, I've been ignored while on stage, I'm used to it. But what about the others????

lotharrrrr.......

However HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOTHAR!!!

:party0023:

Thank you all for your good wishes. Just was released from hospital ths morning. I took a dive down the stairs on 1st of Jan. resulting in 

a fractured sacrum plus 3 fractured vertebraes which they tried to fix in a 6 hr. surgery. SWMBO now has all the reasons  to call me Mr. Titanium. Imagine,

more than 3 weeks with no chance to visit LSP - pure horror !!! Again, thank you for your good wishes and remembering me :thumbsup:

Lothar

10 hours ago, Lothar said:

Thank you all for your good wishes. Just was released from hospital ths morning. I took a dive down the stairs on 1st of Jan. resulting in 

a fractured sacrum plus 3 fractured vertebraes which they tried to fix in a 6 hr. surgery. SWMBO now has all the reasons  to call me Mr. Titanium. Imagine,

more than 3 weeks with no chance to visit LSP - pure horror !!! Again, thank you for your good wishes and remembering me :thumbsup:

Lothar

Get better. While for many, many years I could proudly boast that I'd never broken any bones, in the last ten years or so, I broke 4 ribs and my left shoulder (not at the same time, thank goodness).