TA-7C / EA-7L "Twosair" - Trumpeter conversion

Starfighter

• 3 months later...

Well, it's been a while... I have to admit I thought this project would be more easy and straight forward, but life got in the way. Anyway - I have started preparing a basic cockpit shape for the Twosair. There is a lot of tweaking to do, but the base is not too bad. The initial plan was to use two modified Avionix cockpits, but not only the casting quality is rather disappointing, it will be rather difficult to make them fit the heavily modified fuselage. I may use some of the details from the sets If I'm not in the mood to draw new panels, though. We will see. 

img_9420hekx4.jpg

img_9419z4kx0.jpg

On 1/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, jmel said:

That's so cool!!  I built a 1/32 A-7K years ago.  Would love to do another one.

Jake

Did you ever finish it, Jake? I remember the WIP on Zone Five (?) but can't remember to have seen the finished model. I'd love to see how it turned out! 

Olá meu amigo Ben, tudo bem com você?

Estou eu aqui no Brasil, preocupado com a situação da pandemia aqui, guardado em casa mas com fé em Deus.

Estou nos meus trabalhos de impressão 3D. Estou terminando um EMB-110 Bandeirante da Força Aérea Brasileira na escala 1/37 e que está ficando muito bom.
Recente finalizei dois EMB-326 Xavantes como outra encomenda. Para breve já está no projeto em 3DsMax um TA-7 também, talvez na escala 1/32 também, completamente projetado e impresso em 3D.

E o seu TA-7C está ótimo e espero que encontre soluções para os seus problemas com ele, estou acompanhando seus trabalhos sempre daqui do Brasil.

Forte abraço

Hercules de Araujo