My SH Fiat G50 and my Eduard Me109E-3

lawman56

As I've (hopefully) figured out this evil machine and the required spells and potions to make it work, I thought I'd post two of my builds from about 5 years ago. The main motivation was when I started roaming the forums today and saw Denzil's G50 build, as well as Panzerwomble's about Pips and his mounts. Many moons ago, I had a pretty decent business building primarily armor dioramas for various US Army units at Ft. Bragg depicting aspects of the unit history for the commanders to place in the HQ conference rooms. In between builds, I'd do a few 1/32 aircraft mini-dios to keep my skills honed and develop new techniques. A majority of them were given away to friends these 2 included, but I took pictures, and here's the few I was able to salvage from Photobucket before they annoyed me to the point I deleted it.

At some point, I'll post a few of my other aircraft here and possibly some armor in the Non-LSP thread.

Anyway, without further doo-doo,

uDIEdM.jpgNEo5Gl.jpg7KPD0d.jpgjCQfI7.jpgC5CyBV.jpg4X2zhM.jpg

Edited by lawman56

• lawman56 changed the title to My SH Fiat G50 and my Eduard Me109E-3

Thanks for all the kind words! I'll see if I can post a few of my other aircraft builds once I see what pictures I managed to salvage from Photobucket. I'm currently working on an F6 Hellcat carrier deck diorama for a friend. I'll try posting them on the WIP board. 

Thanks all for looking!

Joe