Book covers sought: Midland Counties Publications

LSP_K2

Since the MBI area is now sorted out, we now have yet another interesting area of the references section that could certainly benefit from a little help. This section of the references database (Midland Counties Publications), currently has but 6 books listed, 4 of which have covers, so we now need the other 2 covers to make this section complete.

And these two books are:

U.S. Military Aircraft Designations and Serials

War Prizes: The Album

Public Midland Counties Publications pages located here.

As usual, if you have any of these books and could scan the cover and send to K1 or myself for inclusion in the database, we'd certainly appreciate it immensely, and of course if you have others that are not in the database yet, we're certainly not opposed to having that information either.

Please Note: A reminder that we'd prefer not to just snatch web images, but rather use our own scans, thus avoiding potential rights issues or other unpleasant stuff.

Thanks a bunch for any help you can offer, folks.

19 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Glyn Hamilton has just submitted a cover image for War Prizes, so I'll get that uploaded shortly, and we can call this one done.

Kev

Excellent. Once you're finished, I'll get to work on another section then. While we may never get to 100%, we've sure added a lot over the years, I'll say that. (We're at roughly 95% coverage (no pun intended), right now.)