Tornado Aftermarket a catch all thread

Scotsman

Some of those in the list are available , albeit it with a effort, 

Tilad - Flightpath  TILAD

JP233 - Paragon and other - Ebay is your friend

ALARM - CAM did a set years ago - and again Ebay  is your only hope  - and Flightpath do a set - see above 

And I agree all of the weapons on the list are needed to do a decent modern GR4

Edited by Scotsman

Just taken delivery of 2 sets of British 1,000lb GP bombs from Videoaviation today (6 retard, 6 freefall) from Italy. I have 3 words to describe them: out... stand... ing!

They are cast in resin (for some reason I was expecting 3D printing) beautifully moulded in two main halves: bomb and appropriate tail with scale fins; the pouring stubs convieiently  in the centre of the join area making removal / clean-up straightforward. They come with separate lugs to facilitate different bomb crutches, arming vanes and stencil marking decals. The profile of bomb and tails look spot-on  If you are planning going conventional then this is the way to go!  

And at a reasonable price (compared with some resin i have recently purchased).

Well pleased 

Many thanks Maurizio 

Rich

Edited by RichG

Thanks for everything, these products cannot be 3D printed directly, for the volume of the object it would be too expensive, casting resin is reasonably cheap. I must have messed with the decals, there are also white stencils that you don't need, you won't believe it but I don't remember why I added those.......:hmmm:

On 22/01/2021 at 3:24 AM, Mark M said:

ok im using

airscale cockpit dials

mastercasters seats

master metal pitol

xtradecal 41sqn decals

also dont forget the revell 1/32 tiffy has a wide range of stores, im considering using the storm shaddows

a friend on twitter (ex raf WO engineer on tornados) does storm shaddows and jp233 in resin he sells on ebay  https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/j700glo?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the tip off regarding the Stormshadows. I've just got mine ordered now.

Cheers,

Tom

People looking for Storm Shadows can probably just ask for leftovers from anyone who has the KH Mirage 2000 kits as they are the same as the SCALP EG included in those kits.  They are even included in the 2000C kit, and I don’t think they were ever carried on the single seater.