Tornado Aftermarket a catch all thread

Scotsman

Hi Guys. I gave up on facebook, utterly useless!  PM me from here!! I might revamp the website some day, but to be honest, not interested in making' products' anymore, done that several times, got several Tee shirts, and looking forwards to doing my own thing nowadays! Happy to let folks have stuff 'off my work bench' of course, but just send me a PM or e mail me on timothyjamesperry9(a)gmail.com 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 3:18 PM, wunwinglow said:

to be honest, not interested in making' products' anymore, done that several times, got several Tee shirts, and looking forwards to doing my own thing nowadays!

Sorry to hear this Tim. I have always been a massive fan of your work particularly PP Aeroparts days which fed my particular hobby interest of cold war RAF aircraft so much back in the day. Fortunately I still have a quantity in my stash. I know some items have been reissued and are still available - but not all and it always brings a smile when I uncover a small blue card containing some esoteric  gem or other whether an aircraft ladder, wheel chocks, CBLS 100 units, UK RBF tags or a multi-media kit detailing set... You were the king of PE long before Eduard came along. I  recall chatting with you on the phone in the early 90's (pre-email era) about a problem you were having at the time with the Sea Fury detail set you were working on and which I wanted to order! Happy days.... but where has the time gone!

I was very much hoping that the new 3D printing tech might result in a new renaissance for your skills and an expanding range - your Houchin 680 GPU model is fantastic. 

Very best wishes for the future.

Rich

PS Perhaps you could market those Tee-Shirts - I'd buy one  (trouble is they'd have to be 2xl for me now... :whistle:)

Edited by RichG