Tornado Aftermarket a catch all thread

Scotsman

• 2 weeks later...

The kit world 3d Decal P set has just come into stock at Hannants , I was seriously considering this set , but there's something about the displays in particulate that just look  cartoonish - not to mention the cost of £20 - a little steep for an unknown product - this time I'll let someone go first 

KW3D1321009.jpg?t=1611230902

Link to Hannants listing

On 2/17/2021 at 2:25 PM, Scotsman said:

The kit world 3d Decal P set has just come into stock at Hannants , I was seriously considering this set , but there's something about the displays in particulate that just look  cartoonish - not to mention the cost of £20 - a little steep for an unknown product - this time I'll let someone go first 

Link to Hannants listing

The displays- they look to be portrayed as CRT that are on.  Maybe airbrush on color that portrays them as LED or LCD displays that are off. 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:25 PM, Scotsman said:

Link to Hannants listing

£20:o

• 2 weeks later...

From the March 2021 Info Eduard:  https://www.eduard.com/out/media/InfoEduard/archive/2021/info-eduard-2021-03eng-2.pdf

Eduard is releasing a BOZ-107 pod in 32nd and the PDF states an April release.

Hopefully they will start upscaling their Tornado-related releases in 48th up to 32nd.

They have also released a product similar to the Kit World 3D cockpit, called Eduard SPACE.

I just ordered the Tornado Gr.4 set from Sprue Brothers. I also have the Kit World offering on the way from Hannants. 

Will be good to compare them against each other. 

The Eduard Gr.4 undercarriage PE set shows a March release.

Edited by scott_t
clarification

Eduard has released a SPACE set, which is their version of the 3D printed decals.

https://spruebrothers.com/edu3dl32001-1-32-eduard-space-tornado-gr-4-ita-kit/

Looks like you get the correct GR4 rear lower IP, as well as PE seatbelts and details.

Instructions:

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/3DL32001.pdf

Edited by Dave Williams