Tornado Aftermarket a catch all thread

Scotsman

Dear Mods please feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate location  but looking at the Future Releases page over on the Hannants site , there are some really interesting products starting to be announced , and it may be that that a single thread for all these new goodies might be in order 

So far they're all from Kit-World, and the first one that caught my eye was this 

KW3D1321009.jpg?t=1611230902

3D Decal Instrument panels  Not sure of the colour, but it looks to be an accurate lower panel to the back seaters IP

IP Link

There are also 2 Gulf War Operation Granby sheets 

Gulf War Sheet 1

KW132161.jpg?t=1611230277

Gulf War Sheet 2  

Seet 2 link

KW132162.jpg?t=1611230369

I'd also add that Hannants are also listing the Eduard sets due for release in March,(Late Feb) including I think a similar IP set and the usual Brass goodies 

Edited by Scotsman

• Scotsman changed the title to Tornado Aftermarket a catch all thread

If you don't mind adding older aftermarket to the list, there's always the resin Aires cockpit tubs. IIRC correctly they are all designed to go in the REVELL kits and are getting pretty hard to find now. I have one for the IDS version and the fine-detail is something else.  

Chris.   

Edited by Confusionreigns178
Correcting a typo.

ok im using

airscale cockpit dials

mastercasters seats

master metal pitol

xtradecal 41sqn decals

also dont forget the revell 1/32 tiffy has a wide range of stores, im considering using the storm shaddows

a friend on twitter (ex raf WO engineer on tornados) does storm shaddows and jp233 in resin he sells on ebay  https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/j700glo?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

23 hours ago, Lancman said:

There's this sheet that I have just ordered

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/X32070?result-token=5KrHx

There's also Tim's Litening pod and his practice bomb carriers.

Thanks for the plug!  CBLS 100 not appropriate for Tornado, (Good for Hawk, Hunter, Harrier, Buccaneer, Jaguar though!) But I have the gen for a CBLS 200. I will put it on the list!

Here are the JP233s’ from the above link on ebay. They are substantial bits of resin with engraved panel lines. I think a lot will be lost when you have to fit the 2 parts together and the obvious curvature at the joining faces will have to be made flat. The forward part where it would join the aft section is a few mm wider, so will need blending = lost engraving.

Couldn’t work out how to post images so just did the links:

Side profile

Top view

Front section

Rear section

Edited by Stevepd