Trumpeter 1/24 Hawker Hurricane Mk.I.

mpk

1 hour ago, Panzerwomble said:

mmmmm....this I am liking ....very much ......

you so could do with a larger workspace though :)

Thanks mate.

My flat is tiny. I don't  even own a bed. I sleep on a huge couch that won't fit through the door. I  was given 8 weeks to live. All my possessions were sold by my family while I lived in hospital. I was in RPA hospital for 18 months. Then I was in North shore hospital on and off for 19 months. That's when I joined here. I  was 31 months in hospital. They let me out for 2 days and I collapsed each day and had to take an ambulance. For my 2 days out I went to hospital each day in an ambulance! Funny as hell. :D

I live here because my hospital is across the road. It's a 5 minute walk to Casualty. It's funny because although so close, I've had 7 rides in an ambulance to get there! I'm so lazy! :D

I'm not a well man, my friend. Now I've got this massive tumor behind my eye. It makes it hard to see. I'm in loads of pain mate. I keep dropping my models because my hands are numb. I broke the wing off again yesterday. I dropped it again. If you look close, the starboard wing root is a little shiny. I pumped it full of thin CA. I must spray flat clear on it. Not today though. My fingers aren't working very well. 

Good excuse to do nothing. :thumbsup:

I think they got the couch in through the window. Forgive me, I'm a little high on mefication.  Just woke up. Kind of out of it. I'm not sure how long I've got. Nevertheless I intend to laugh every day. :D

Edited by mpk

They want to cut open my face Panzer. Remove my eye mate. No way. There was a bloke on one of the cancer wards like that. He had a verticle scar down the center of his face. Last year they nearlymtook my right leg from the knee. That was at another hospital, Concord hospital. It all began in 2014 and it won't stop. I tried to commit suicide last year but the police stopped me.

Sorry mate I should hang up. I'm  reallynout of it. Talk later.

Life seems to have really have dealt you a **** sandwich on this cancer Dale . With all this COVID stuff as well , I must admit to thanking my lucky stars for my good fortune , able to work at home all day , model a lot in the evenings 'n weekends , it's a bit boring but it's safe. I have not lost any friends to the virus either. 

Shallow platittudes about your serious condition from me  are as useful **** on a duck, but I genuinely hope your medics can work out a treatment regime that can give you a little more in comfort going forward, it must be more frustrating and painful than I can possibly imagine. 

Stay safe fella .  

Edited by Panzerwomble