41sqn Tornado - One Giant leap!

Mark M

thie kits world 3d seat ?decals arrived today and i have to say im a bit disappointed 

this is what you get

20210127_161441.jpg

there are NO instructions or placement guide, which doenst help especially when the 'decals' dont match with the finished seat pictures

heres what i mean:

there images on various site show a green seat harness on the bottom, a ?triangular piece that goes on top of the grey seat, but this is not inucluded on the sheet

the eject pull handles have 3 pull cords for each seat, 2 of which bear no relation to the mk10 

[Close] 3D RAF Panavia Tornado MB Ejection Seat Set (Decal) Other picture2

am i missing something?

EDIT - i have just emailed kitsworld with my thoughts

Edited by Mark M

ok just had a reply from kits world, apparently im missing 2 bits, 1 the second part of the decal sheet and 2 the instructions

they emailed the instructions and are sending out a replacment sheet, so anyone buying this please check the contence when they arrive

received_711666079519995.jpeg

I’ve started to build all my kits by completing weaponry and undercarriage assemblies (as far as they can be built). I’ve always had the problem of “can’t be bothered to box off the little bits and pieces” at the end of a project. I’ve found I’m much more productive this way around.