LSP Engines

Uncarina

1 hour ago, mattcour said:

I don't know how I missed this thread! Quite an interesting one and thanks to those who started it and keep contributing.

The majority of the thread seems to feature piston engines. Here's my GE F110 for a change... in 1/32nd scale of course...

0e270659086adbdb02ba7b5811d434bd.jpg

7c4836551c14515b71f7c854021ff108.webp

Can you tell a bit more about the manufacturer & AM used?  Love the work by the way...

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Violator1991 said:

WOW!! I'm far from calling myself knowledgeable on pistons and props, but the R2800 looks possibly as close as can be to the real thing!

Absolutely lovely job!!

Thank you so much. Comments like yours make the increasingly shaky hands and dodgy eyesight worthwhile:D

15 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Craig,

Looks like the REAL deal.

Just  an Extraordinary  Engine. Mosquito  engine is AWESOME too.

:wow: You did a STUNNING  job of it.

:bow:     :bow:    :bow:

And Thank you SO much ...

:wub:

Thanks again Maru. I've added some more wet oil effects to it recently and I'm just sorting the oil system...finally. Bit more to go yet

Craig both engines look the biz!  The P&W 2800 could be mistaken for the real thing.  I have a 1/32 version of the engine by Vecter that I am planning to build in the near future, hopefully it will turn out as nice as yours did.

Ernest

1 hour ago, Greif8 said:

Craig both engines look the biz!  The P&W 2800 could be mistaken for the real thing.  I have a 1/32 version of the engine by Vecter that I am planning to build in the near future, hopefully it will turn out as nice as yours did.

Ernest

Thanks Earnest. I'll post pics when it's plumbed in with the Airfix non existent oil system. Boy is that causing some debate and problems.