LSP Engines

Uncarina

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Since this has been bumped, here's a few from a couple of my recent builds, and one from a current build.

Firstly, a Merlin from my Spitfire MkVIII.

sZsFiU.jpg

d2Hf27.jpg

Next, a Fiat A-74R1C, which went into the ICM kit of the Fiat CR-42.

XJJFI6.jpg

Yhy0E8.jpg

And lastly, a Daimler Benz DB-603.  This is the rear engine from my Dornier DO-335 build.  I haven't yet started on the front engine.  Unlike the Merlin and Fiat engines, this one is totally OOB.

w9NIif.jpg

S3WfWk.jpg

lupDgL.jpg

cCosHe.jpg

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Dpgsbody55

20 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

well I had received a PM from someone who wanted to find this thread, so I bumped it.

If that was the case why did you say it was a result of a brain fart originally? Obviously you've since edited a couple of posts, the one quoted being one of them, curious behaviour.

To find the thread you only have to put "engine" into the search box, it's not difficult to find.

• 3 weeks later...

I debated whether to post this engine, but as I noted above, Chuck's - and many other's - work inspired me to take the plunge.  This is a Mercedes DIII a.u. for my current build; a WNW Pfalz DXII.

IMG_3966

Still in factory fresh condition.  The water jacket is a Barracuda Studios offering, the spark plugs are ANYZ, and the upper part is a Taurus Models offering.  I added the sparg plug wires and some water cooling lines.

IMG_3969

IMG_3970

IMG_3972

Ernest