my tube of bondo is missing anyone ever use 3m acryl putty

with careful prep and a good model I don't often need putty if I do  I use mr liquid putty which is superb.  Sometimes you need another feather in the quiver though Bondo shrinks and is a pain to work with to  some degree.  I  have a  spit ix on the  shelf of doom somehow I screwed  up the  front magnetic panels and want to close up the front the gaps are horrendous the  rest of the model is great   I could lay down some sprue and   liquid cement or putty it up.  #m looks promising a 1.5 minute work time and 20 minute sanding time.   it is a bit expensive  at 17 dollars( free shipping though)  and it is 14 oz which should last me into the next millineum.  Waying my choices i want to see if anyone has used it.  The shelf of doom project  has been sitting since 2009 so it can wait a bit longer he that is a good topic  for general  how old is your oldest shelf of doom 

Fwiw found the bondo and before that tried some mr liquid putty which was able to bridge the gap. I also found that mig ammo makes a small tube of acryl putty so choices. Fo now the plane goes back on the shelf but will work on it as the paint dries on the new active project

Bad thing about acrylic putty is that it's usually always water soluble.  Even once it's dry, and water will take it away quicktime.  Maybe MiG Ammo puts something special in theirs.  Dunno.