Minicraft 1/144 Iron Maiden 757

LSP_Kevin

8 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

And now I seem to have lost one of the flap actuator thingies that go underneath the wings! I think I need to take up an easier hobby. Like sleeping.

Kev

Did you find it???

10 minutes ago, LSP_Ron said:

I just ordered the decals.  I figured I better get them before they go OOP

They tend to come and go, Ron. Several companies have produced them, though mine came from more of a backyard operator, and I think they're done on a home printer. So I may well need to order another set myself, if they don't go well!

Kev

1 minute ago, LSP_Ron said:

I ordered from V1 decals.  I've never used their products but they look nice

https://www.v1decals.com/

I have their set for the later 2011 "The Final Frontier" tour, so I'll be using those on my Welsh kit - provided they fit! If the ones I have for this build fail me (2008 "Somewhere in Time" tour), then I'll be resorting to the V1 set also.

Kev

23 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

I hate that! I usually find the part after I just glue in a scratch replacement part...

Funny you should say that! A third Ray (not you, and not the one who supplied the correct engines) has suggested I do exactly that! I may end up doing that, but it runs counter to the whole point of this build (and my entire airliner series), which is to have a relatively quick and painless build, without all the hiccups and friction that I normally experience. I guess it's just not to be!

Kev