ICM NEWs 2021 - Bell AH-1G Cobra in 1/32

Jan_G

3 hours ago, Darren Howie said:

Ill take 3 or 4 please.

I cannot fathom the model industry sometimes in that its taken this long to get a heavy combat usage gunship that carried some of the best noseart ever seen.
Good for ICM they are killing it with a long list if great kits getting better by the month.

ICM is my new WNW. 

14 hours ago, D Bellis said:

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind lurks the dread that they'll blow the whole deal by producing it in 1/35 scale instead of 1/32. If they do, I'll buy only one kit (preferably at a deep discount) just for the satisfaction of burning it one piece at a time. 

Im hoping the Hannants site info is accurate, as they list all of them in 32nd, but of course that doesnt mean a whole lot yet until we see the kits. Heres hoping!  

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Im hoping the Hannants site info is accurate, as they list all of them in 32nd, but of course that doesnt mean a whole lot yet until we see the kits. Heres hoping!  

With confidence growing, {sales in 1/32 must be good), perhaps the size of the subjects might also grow along with it!

The potential for this company is almost limitless!

Very exciting for everyone atm.

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

ICM’s announcement of Vietnam aircrew figures in 1/32 is welcome evidence. Good times.

Adam

7 hours ago, Dragon said:

Jennings - is that a hint of decals you’ll be doing for the kit? Maybe Vietnam ones too? 

That one's not a G but I'm sure there will be Vietnam decals coming if not from him then I imagine at least from Werner Wings.... and AOA.

Edited by ziggyfoos

Hopefully the "Late Version" kit will contain the "toilet bowl" exhaust shield and the external 20mm cannon.   I'm beyond excited.   Just really hope that ICM provided correct raised rivets for these kits and doesn't follow KH's flawed approach.  

Edit - just saw on another site that ICM has announced a series of 48th scale OV-10’s.   These guys are really stepping up their game!   

Edited by John1

Will I be hung, drawn and quartered for saying it’s in the wrong scale, it should be 1/35 ?:D

Nah, I can see this being a very popular release even if it’s 1/32, I’ve read so many posts wanting a G model that if even 10% of those who said they wanted it buy one, ICM will be very happy with their ROI.