In depth You tube channel related to mainly WW2 aeroplanes ( Not MAV)

Hi LSPers 

Not sure if linking to Youtube is ok or not (big apologies if not ) . I've been watching this channel (Gregs Airplanes and Automobiles) for several years now . The  content is put out by Greg, a commerical airline pilot in the US . To be clear I have no relationship with the channel other than as a viewer, and I couldn't find a previous reference to it on the forum on a quick search . 

In my humble opinion , he produces some of the best referenced and technically challenging content about piston engined fighters I have found . A lot of it, is often over my head, but he always seems to explain the design charateristics and how they effected peformance to a level that is both challenging and informative. A big plus for me is that is not aimed at gamers , more like engineers in that it's very technical and highly detailed ("chewy ")

He did a big series about the P47 , currently ramping up to cover the Fw 190, but often deviates into other things like maneovering tactics, engine development . The automobiles part seems to have been left behind .

"Greetings , this is Greg ..." is truly one of my favourite sounds on the internet . 

Linky-

Gregs Airplanes And Automobiles

Edited by Panzerwomble
spelling

• Panzerwomble changed the title to In depth You tube channel related to mainly WW2 aeroplanes ( Not MAV)

Thanks for the tip, that site is awesome, especially for an WW2 aviation techno nerd like myself.   Most podcasts / blogs just skim the surface, this guy takes a deep dive into everything.   I checked out the episode on how MW50 gave such a performance boost to late model -109's and ended up watching three other episodes afterwards.

Highly recommended