MOST WANTED RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT POLL

DugyB

A good MiG-21 series: ideally by Eduard changing their mind about never doing 1/32 again and scaling up their 1/48 Fishbed series.

I second the Beagle as well: and extrapolating from that, anything I can put Czechoslovak/Czech/Slovak markings on.

9 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Is the Trumpeter MiG-17 (and 19) kit no good?

Trumpeters Mig-19 and Shenyang-6 kits are pretty good. Shape and fit are very good, but take your time to align the multi-part fuselage. A bit of putty is required to blend the engine nozzle part in. Wheel wells are a bit empty, a problem that this one shares with a lot of other modern jet kits. A resin seat might be considered (mandatory to build a Pakistani or Bangladeshi -19), otherwise it is a nice replica out of the box. It's up to you if you prefer a resin cockpit or not. Recommended for an open canopy, not nessessary when closed. As always there are some AM resin muzzles, an Eduard dashboard and wheels that look better than plain styrene. We have some nice builds here at LSP. Definitly recommended!

Regards

- dutik

12 hours ago, MikeC said:

A good MiG-21 series: ideally by Eduard changing their mind about never doing 1/32 again and scaling up their 1/48 Fishbed series.

I second the Beagle as well: and extrapolating from that, anything I can put Czechoslovak/Czech/Slovak markings on.

Ohhh ya! I would support a new tool Mig-21 family! Esp. If Eduard tooled their 48th offerings up to 32nd scale!

Cheers

Alan