Border Model 1/35!!! New Bf-109G-6 and Ju-87G

Jan_G

The 109 I finally received from Luckymodels. Besides the known issues already pointed out the only disappointment I found was the cockpit instruments. They give you nice outer instrument details for the various frames etc. but nothing for the actual instrument details. Only blank holes. As no one makes a cockpit upgrade yet and odds are will not for a while it leaves me wondering why they did not give a decal at least. The Accurate decals are too large as would be expected. Moulding itself is very clean, clear parts flawless and a lot of options for guns and or rockets. 

Paul 

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 6:18 AM, Paul2660 said:

Look like well done kits, as previously mentioned their armor kits that have been released have been both well done and well received. 

1/35 vs 1/32 will not be a factor for me.  Can someone tell the difference between the two scales from 12 inches away?  How much larger will a 1/35 scale 109 be vs a 1/32? 

The Stuka, should be very nice, noting the details around the 37mm guns.  And the 109, seems to have well done details but hard to tell from the pictures alone.  As far as accuracy, have to leave that to the experts.  

Paul C 

The size is pretty noticeable. Here is the Revell 109G-6 fuselage (top) vs. the POMK resin 1/35th 109G-6:

109s.jpg.e5860cc577ec30c32a9ec15320afa13d.jpg

The difference is about 18mm. 

I haven't decided yet to get the new Border Models kit or not to replace it. I was thinking of doing a 1/35th dio with GI's looking over a downed 109.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...