Border Model 1/35!!! New Bf-109G-6 and Ju-87G

Jan_G

46 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

Is the this the start of the "Great scale Reset"??? 

No. I bought their Pz. Kpfw. IV Ausf.F1 a few months ago, very impressive kit, but those two kits seem ludicrous, it pains me immensely to say it, but I hope they don't sell, and they switch to 1/32. 

I only care if the kit is good.  I am not worried about a difference  between 1/35 and 1/32.  If it is interesting I won't rule it out.  I built the border panzer iv though and did not love it.  Some of it was great, some not so great.  For example, the way the running gear was designed I assumed it would all sit level, it did not.  Some wheels were up some down.  Also the fit of the gun mechanism was not so great.  

If the cockpit, wheel wells etc are well done, I would consider building one, the down side is all the decal options from AM out there are in the wrong scale for it.  But I would not boycott the kit just because it is in the "wrong scale"

Look like well done kits, as previously mentioned their armor kits that have been released have been both well done and well received. 

1/35 vs 1/32 will not be a factor for me.  Can someone tell the difference between the two scales from 12 inches away?  How much larger will a 1/35 scale 109 be vs a 1/32? 

The Stuka, should be very nice, noting the details around the 37mm guns.  And the 109, seems to have well done details but hard to tell from the pictures alone.  As far as accuracy, have to leave that to the experts.  

Paul C 

40 minutes ago, Paul2660 said:

1/35 vs 1/32 will not be a factor for me.  Can someone tell the difference between the two scales from 12 inches away?  How much larger will a 1/35 scale 109 be vs a 1/32?

Paul C 

Well close to one inch in length (2,44cm) is not what I consider to be a small difference for a small single seater! Obviously if the kit is alone on a base the difference will not jump to the eyes but close to any other 1/32 kit this will be another thing. Moreover they still have to foster the development of aftermarket decals amongst other items. Who will invest in developing 1/35 plane aftermarket when profitability is already questionable in 1/32?