Takom SS100 Hanomag (for V2)

LSP_K2

I've already found what appear to be excellent books on both the Meillerwagen and Strabokran, though nothing on the Vidalwagen. The first two books I'll be ordering ASAP, and will keep looking for data on the SS100 and Vidalwagen, though if I find nothing on either, that'll be fine with me.

OK, fundamental( and dumb) mistake on my part, just discovered last night, required me to grind one piece almost entirely away, as I had located it completely wrong while not paying proper attention to the somewhat vague instructions. (When in error, always blame it on the instructions.)

1 hour ago, josebagasteiz said:

Hi. So far I like what I see. The model features fine details.

Thanks, Joe. I agree, real nice kit, and should be an easy kit to sail through. It is necessary to defer doing certain things though. I've already snapped off all three gear levers in the transmission area, and will now glue them back, only after it's completely safe to do so.

39 minutes ago, josebagasteiz said:

Hi. The model is on the right track. Cheer up and forward !!

I'll certainly keep plugging away, Joe. Hopefully I'll wrap up the painting and window installation this weekend, then assemble the cab. After that, it's a fairly short downhill run to completion, especially once my BNA order arrives. I may even use some of my fancy new Vallejo mud/grass stuff on it.

Well my Tamiya XF-63 arrived from Scale Hobbyist a couple of days ago, now I can finish off this and a 1:35 Flak 38 that I'm currently working on. Yay! (I'll absolutely be ordering more from Scale Hobbyist, as many of their prices are considerably better than Sprue.)

PrMJH4.jpg