Pastor John

Hi all and a Happy New year to you all. Yes I am still alive although it was a rough 3 and a half weeks leading up to Christmas culminating in my spending 6 and a half hours in the Emergency department of the local hospital getting a CT scan of my Brain due to intense stabbing pains! Well two items of good news - 1. They found my brain, 2. no problems - turns out that the nausea, dizziness, headaches, diarrhea and then stabbing pains all down to one thing -  reaction to a opiate based medication doctor had prescribed for my bad knee 4 weeks ago. I stopped taking it - no more symptoms!

As for AIMS - well the wait for getting raw materials and lead times for parts other people do for me has gotten longer and longer due to pandemic but a number of items are ready now

32D025 Monotone Spitfires £11.00

24F001 RAF/FAA 1950's pilot £25.00

32F005 RAF/FAA 1950's pilot £16.00

32P023 Ju 88 A-1F/A-5 F Camera fairing £6.00

Coming soon....

32PE017 External details for Roden SE.5a kit £TBC

Bf 110 G-2/R1 (Feb/March? £TBC)

Meng Fokker DR.1 replacement wings

Many thanks, enjoy

32D025.jpg

final-12-1.jpgfinal-9-1.jpg

Ju-88-camera-fairing.png32-P017-preview.jpg3D9.jpg

Edited by Pastor John

Very good news, indeed!

More good news: Whenever now you want to avoid an event, just take that medication again and you will be released from all duties  :whistle: :wicked:

Also  good to know that your brain is with you, instead just a note in your head with the inscription "I own you a brain. Signed God" :rofl:

Just kidding :D

Back to business:

How to order from you? Your homepage doesn't give a hint.

Kind regards

- dutik

2 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Looks good!  If I can give you a small critique on the decal - somebody used computer fonts for "The Flying Scotsman" and "Sir Harry & Lady Oakes III" lettering that didn't exist during WWII.  That's the easy way out.  A well known decal artist used to be famous for using Helvetica Bold on WWII stencil data - only Helvetica wasn't invented until 1956.

Probably best to do this via PM. Give PJ a chance to correct in private. That's a personal choice, I guess.

Cheers,

Damian

I've just done some pruning here gents.

There really is NO need for members attacking each other.

As to details discussed, it's just my personal opinion that I want all the info, as detailed as I can get, that way I can decide what to change or correct, and what to forget about.

Hi guys thanks for all the input, yes I did use pre-existing fonts for the 'The Flying Scotsman' and "Sir Harry & Lady Oakes III" with some of the characters changed by hand where I could see an obvious difference but on the whole the styles provided were the closest thing I could find to what I could see in the low quality and far away The flying Scotsman pic and the very dirty Sir Harry.....pic. Thanks again, John

Edited by Pastor John

the Meng Fokker DR. 1 main planes have been sent to my 3D designer and it is hoped that in the latter part of January new wings will be designed with the following changes - 1. ribs starting just in front of the wing spar instead of wrapped around leading edge. 2. Greater scalloping of upper fabric stretched over thinner rib not underneath wider baton. 2.Very gentle scalloping to lower surface instead of perfectly flat. And obviously cast straight instead of the bent ones I have. Will update as and when I have information from designer.

Edited by Pastor John