Recent Issues with Imgur?

brahman104

Hi guys,

I don't know if anyone else has been using imgur here, but recently I've been unable to obtain a direct link from the site to post pictures here. It used to do this every once in a while but this current time seems to have been going on for more than 3 weeks now.

I can still obtain the old BB code, but can't paste the direct link into any of my posts.

I'm pretty much at the stage of abandoning imgur and using flickr unless anyone's got any ideas?

Cheers,

Craig

I can't seem to get your latest image link to post either, Craig. It looks like it's a link to the page the image is hosted on, rather than the image itself. When I click on the image in Imgur, then right-click and select 'Copy image location' (Firefox) and paste it in here, I get the image loading as below:

IfDQ01u.jpg

Note that the only difference in the links is that the one that works has '.jpg' as a file extension on the end of it. So it appears that that is really all that's missing. No idea how you select the correct link in Imgur, but at least you can work around it.

Kev