F3H-2 Demon

Lee White

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lee, I would be most interested in obtaining one of the Demon pulls. Please contact me at oldschoolsurfer67atyahoodotcom

Thank you,

Mike Wilson

So. Shore, Kauai

P.S. I'm aware of scratch building and how to of Vacs. Have built a numer of them from 1/72 Bipes, (rigged) to 1/32 fighters. Only expect the basic shape!! 

42 minutes ago, Eggerking said:

Hi Lee, I would be most interested in obtaining one of the Demon pulls. Please contact me at oldschoolsurfer67atyahoodotcom

Thank you,

Mike Wilson

So. Shore, Kauai

P.S. I'm aware of scratch building and how to of Vacs. Have built a numer of them from 1/72 Bipes, (rigged) to 1/32 fighters. Only expect the basic shape!! 

John Wilkes is your man for additional copies of the Demon. He is here on LSP, screen name Tigger.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Eggerking said:

Tigger, Please contact me regarding the 1/32 F3H-2 Demon VAC form.

Thank You,

Mike Wilson

My Email oldschoolsurfer67atyahoodotcom

@tigger

That might summon him for you

Richard

MORE: And this is his blog site: http://tigger-models.blogspot.com/2012/03/welcome-to-tigger-models.html

I know it says 2012 at the top, I'm pretty sure this is the current, active site that John linked to recently. His email address is on the site

Edited by RLWP

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee, John Wilkes has suggested that I contact you regarding obtaining a pull of the Demon. So, as I previously mentioned to John, I live in Hawaii so I guess I fall into you Area of control. all I ask that when the Demon becomes available, please advise me. I would enjoy the challenge of building it and imagineering what's required to make it a show piece.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you when the kit's ready for sale.

Mike Wilson

Koloa, Kauai.

Please contact me @

oldschoolsurfer67atyahoodotcom